Saturday, September 17, 2005

What Happened??

I have about 15 minutes before I have to leave for Vespers...what happened to the last couple weeks?? I get up at 5:00, I go to bed about 11 or later sometimes. You'd think in that many hours in a day, I'd have time to "blog" SOMETHING. sigh....

I guess the fast foward version is setting up a new computer and network... THAT was a huge chunk of hours for this tech-dunce. Did you know that Windows 2000 and XP can't talk to each other? Sheesh...XP can even talk to '98 and ME... but can it talk to the OS I have... of course not.
I also set up a recording studio in my basement in order to continue broadcasting our radio program on the internet. That was the motivation for a new computer with more RAM and faster processing. Oops... gotta run. Vespers time! Later.....

3 comments:

existentialist said...

At least you get to go to vespers! For me it was in Santa Rosa at 4pm and my ex was in San Francisco with our daughter and I was pursuing my independent studies.

Vespers with a 4 year old ain't happening...

Pray for me a sinner.

Steve Robinson said...

Hi Olympiada,
Life does get overwhelming. I'll be glad for the day we can attend Church services without an infant, a recalictrant teenager or an elderly invalid. Not that I resent all of that, its just a LOT of work. I can't imagine what it would be like to just wake up, get dressed and leave...on time...

existentialist said...

Ah, we are in the trenches together then my comrade in arms!